England Ladies

17 comments
On December 21 of last year I was lucky to meet up with some lovely ladies in London! Tania, Rachel, Louise (no blog), and Marie all braved the cold rainy day to meet up with me at the V&A tearoom to talk sewing and do a little fabric shopping.

Yes, Rachel is one of the prettiest people I know!

Sweet Louise.


They took me to a magical store that carries a huge selection of Liberty fabrics, but unfortunately I didn't find anything I had to have. At the Liberty price points I really have to love a fabric if I'm going to spend $$$$.

Two intelligent and talented ladies that I adore so much! xoxo

Lovely Tania!

It was a dream come true to meet up with sewing bloggers that live so far away from me who I had always wanted to see in person. I never really thought that I would have the opportunity, but I'm glad I did! It's awesome knowing that I now have "real life" friends living in England :)

17 comments :

  1. Aaaw, what a lovely post! It was insanely cool to meet you and please do come back again soon my friend!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous you go to cross the Atlantic, go to Europe, and meet some amazing people. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was amazing meeting you ... You are as sweet and cute as in your blog. Love xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, what fun! I wish I'd been sewing/blogging when I was in London last year. A meet up & fabric shop sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe man so jelly!! Lucky you, bets you all had tons of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't Rachel lovely? I was lucky to meet her last year too.
    I love meeting sewists overseas (you included!), it looks like you had loads of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a brilliant trip, & how cool l getting to meet up with all those

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, what a fabulous trip! I love this community!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Agreed, it was fun! Just look at those gawjuss rows of colours!! It really was a lovely place.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are all such sweetie hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh this looks like such a fantastic day! What amazing, beautiful company!! You are one lucky girl, getting to meet up with some real life sewing Brits!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so cool! I'm jealous-- I really want to meet you and Marie (was lucky enough to meet Rachel when she visited NYC)! Isn't it the best meeting up with sewing bloggers in real life?

    ReplyDelete
  13. How awesome!! I got to meetup with people when I was in London too, it's the best thing ever meeting other bloggers and making that connection in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww looks like you ladies had a blast!! I'm a little envious. Not gonna lie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like you had a great time! It's so cool how there's so much community in the online sewing world. I would love to get in on a LA/CA meetup soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like fun!! Nothing like visiting somewhere new and having instant friends who share your passion/hobby to hang out with, amirite??

    ReplyDelete